[mapguide-users] fusion error - searchStr.test is not a function

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:10:29 PDT 2018

Though your problem appears to be resolved, I'm personally curious as to what
searchStr is if it is passes the typeof(searchStr) == 'function' test.

If it's trying to call .test() on it, then one would think searchStr being
passed in is a regex (RegExp) as that's the only thing I know of that you
can call .test() against, but a regex would not pass the typeof(searchStr)
== 'function' test, so what is being passed in here?

- Jackie