[mapguide-users] MGOS 3.1.1 Data Presentation in the Properties Pane (Fusion)

Mike Herel mike.herel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:55:32 PDT 2018

Hi Jackie,

The data comes back in 2.5 via Selection.php and has the date/time as
displayed in the Properties Pane  "5.4.2010"  (Just date as we want when
there is not time component).
The JSON data structure looks different coming from 3.1.1 and comes back
via mapagent.fcgi and has the date as "2010-04-05 00:00:00"

I hope this is what you were asking for.

Each of these point to their own Oracle 12 instance which are supposed to
be identical.  I will point my 3.1.1 installation to the same database as
out 2.5 installation just to be sure.

Thanks for your help,

   Mike