[mapguide-users] Postgresql/Postgis schema override

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:56:51 PST 2018

HI!

Does anyone have got working this schema override for Postgresql/Postgis
connection.
I'm dealing with views where are the joins and for that I thought to use
this old post:
https://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/08/using-fdo-schema-overrides.html
I can only export one schema and not whole connection info like in sample
post.
I was able to export Postgres schema in xml  using Fdo Toolbox, but when I
use it in Maestro as resource data file then spatial extents will be gone
and features landing in wrong place and also search point layer give me
error.
Do I need to export also connection xml schema to maestro and add both:
schema info and also connection xml configurtion files into.

Kajar