[mapguide-users] Server-Side mapagent maxFeatures parameter

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:55:04 PST 2018

Support for omitting bounds information in QUERYMAPFEATURES:

 a) Is an API change
 b) Would break our existing client viewers that relied on this information
(eg. Zoom to selected feature) if omitted by default. It would also require
some modification from our viewers to gracefully operate in the absence of
such information.

So while this request is also reasonable, such a change can only
realistically land in the next major release.

- Jackie