[mapguide-users] Slow Openstreetmap

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:23:33 PDT 2018

Hi!

I have issue related to very  slow Openstreetmap loading.
I'm using MGOS 3.1.1, WinServer 2016, Apache webserver.
It happened after Google Maps stopped working and I was pushed to use
Openstreetmap(Mapnik) as default background. When I switch to use OpenStreet
Map (TransportMap) then there is no problem with slow loading tiles, only
Mapnik doesnt want to load as it should. I also disabled all Google Maps
options from web layout.
Chrome developer tool show me errors:

 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated
because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more
help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
b @ fusionSF.js:1686
(anonymous) @ fusionSF.js:1759
(anonymous) @ fusionSF.js:1726

 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script,
http://www.openstreetmap.org/openlayers/OpenStreetMap.js, is invoked via
document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the
browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If
blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console
message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more
details.

 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script,
http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.3&sensor=true&client=, is invoked via
document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the
browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If
blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console
message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more
details.

fusionSF.js:1673 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1)
script, http://maps.stamen.com/js/tile.stamen.js?v1.3.0, is invoked via
document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the
browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If
blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console
message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more
details.

Does anyone experiencing similar problems?
Does someone have an idea how to fix this map loading time issue.

Kajar