[mapguide-users] New test build of Fusion

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:56:18 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Just another small update regarding Google Maps in Fusion.

I have walked back on removing the ability to load Google Maps script fully
client-side, because I came to the realisation that we can actually do this
in a manner that is considered safe by the current crop of browsers: By
document.createElement("script") instead of document.write()'ing the script
tag).

So in light of this revelation, I'll be putting out a new test build of
Fusion soon which reinstates this functionality.

- Jackie