[mapguide-users] Configuration for PostGIS raster

Gabriele Monfardini monfardini at ldpgis.it
Tue Oct 2 10:12:29 PDT 2018

Hi, all,

we're exploring the feasibility of consuming PostGIS raster from MapGuide.
According to https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOSGdalProviderFor26And30
it should be feasible.
However I cannot find any proper documentation on how to setup
FeatureSource and LayerDefinition.
In particular OSGEO.Gdal provider accepts some parameters, for instance
DefaultRasterFileLocation for file rasters.
I cannot find a list of accepted parameters, and how to define a source for
a PostGIS Raster.
Is there any documentation or may anyone point me at relevant source code?
Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini

-----
Gabriele Monfardini