[mapguide-users] MGOS 3.1.1 - SQL Spatial Layers - Cannot select point layers by click on it or see the tooltip

Jose M. C. Marques jm at gismedia.pt
Wed Sep 19 08:28:43 PDT 2018

Hi,

I've upgraded to version 3.1.1 and notice a problem in ajax viewer.
I cannot select any point layers element just by clicking on it, the only way is to draw a rectangle, but in this way I'm selecting all the objects and not the one I want.
I also cannot see any tooltip on point layers, even if I turn off all the layers below this one.
I have no problem with polygon layers.

Anyone with this problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Jose