[mapguide-users] Map not loading after upgrade

maabas maabas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 07:48:30 PDT 2019

Hi,
My very first post here even though been using mapguide for almost 10 years
haha. Here goes my question:
Just upgraded my 2014 version of mapguide (2.5.2) to 3.1.2. I restored all
my libraries via backed up package. However, when I want to view it in the
browser, the loading bar at the zoom in  / out tool is loading forever.
Nothing is showing. I dont upgrade that often, as you can see the last
version is 2.5.2 but currently I want to try the latest version to get back
my google map external provider function (read it somewhere in the forum to
try the latest version with the fusion patch for google map fix).

If you guys want to access it out, please do so via this link:
http://gissvr.mbi.gov.my/simap/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://ZONING2015/Weblayouts/IpohCityFlexi.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en
<http://gissvr.mbi.gov.my/simap/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://ZONING2015/Weblayouts/IpohCityFlexi.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en>

Thanks in advance.