[mapguide-users] mapguide-react-layout 0.12 released

Jo Hei jo.hei at web.de
Fri Dec 6 05:27:43 PST 2019

Hi Jackie,I have noticed two functions in React Viewer that act different as
in ajax viewer.
If I click on a link (URL) in a tooltip, the form is opening in a
Taskpaneframe. On this pane the back button is inactive, the last task is
not cached by the back button in the taskpaneframe.
If the taskPaneFrame is used by a tool like mesurement or viewer options
from the tasks menu, an url-reference from the tooltip is called in a new
window.
Is there a way to fix the difference in both versions until release
13.0?Best wishes,Jo Hei