[mapguide-users] Mapguide 4K issue

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Dec 11 07:18:41 PST 2019

Try making the browser half screen size and see if that works? Then keep increasing in size until you get a null image/error return. There are default image sizes that are typically set in most WMS services, and 4K has been typically more than historical default values..  These may be set to some limit that you are surpassing.

bobb