[mapguide-users] Mapguide 4K issue

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:09:48 PST 2019

Hi!

I'm experiencing strange issue using Mapguide map application in 4K monitor.
Problem: when I open map in 4K monitor then WMS layers are not become
visible.
For FHD monitor or viewing it in laptop screen those WMS layers are visible.
At first I thought its some browser issue, but currently same same issue
happens with Chrome and also Firefox. Of course I use latest browser
versions, maybe this is the source of issue.
Actually previously(with my old laptop) I was able to see those WMS layers
in 4K resolution without issue.
Cant figure out is it still some browser issue or what else it can be.
Maybe enyone else have experiencing same problem and found some fix for
that.

Kajar