[mapguide-users] React Layout Resource Loading Error

techdude1996 techrules08041 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 08:56:35 PST 2019

I'm attempting to try out the react layout. I built it from source because
the older release also gave me this issue. I hoped that building the latest
from github would fix it, but didn't.

I am getting a 559 MgResourceNotFoundException when trying to load
mapagent.fcgi?MAPDEFINITION...MAP-B.MapDefinition...

It successfully loads:
mapagent.fcgi
mapagent.fcgi?SESSION...WEB.ApplicationDefinition...
mapagent.fcgi?MAPAGENT...MAP-A.MapDefinition...
mapagent.fcgi?MAPAGENT...MAP-C.MapDefinition...

but not
mapagent.fcgi?MAPAGENT...MAP-B.MapDefinition...

Mapguide shows this error up top:
"An error occurred during startup"
"Attempted to load the following resource, but it was not found:
Library://Place/4_WEB/WEB.ApplicationDefinition"

I checked with the regular flex layout, and mapagent.fcgi only calls Map A
and Map C, not Map B.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks