[mapguide-users] Mapguide React Layout Startup Error

Ethan Synder techrules08041 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 11:04:48 PST 2019

I'm attempting to try out the react layout. I built it from source because the older release also gave me this issue. I hoped that building the latest from github would fix it, but didn't.
I am getting a 559 MgResourceNotFoundException when trying to load the map definition.
I created a basic Application Definition to test the layout out. It has one map, and cannot load it.

Mapguide shows this error up top:
"An error occurred during startup"
"Attempted to load the following resource, but it was not found: Library://Place/4_WEB/WEB.ApplicationDefinition"

Here is the address that I get the 559 error from:http://gisserver/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?MAPDEFINITION=Library://Place/3_MAPS/Test.MapDefinition&REQUESTEDFEATURES=7&SESSION=17d72536-15ce-11e9-8000-005056831f52_en_MTI3LjAuMC4x0AFC0AFB0AFA&TARGETMAPNAME=MainMap&OPERATION=CREATERUNTIMEMAP&VERSION=3.0.0&LOCALE=en&FORMAT=application/json
mapagent.fcgi is at the given location, as it does find the Application Definition.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Using:
MapGuide Opensource 3.1.1.9378
Thanks