[mapguide-users] PostGIS view with a join not selectable

Ethan Synder techrules08041 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 07:54:57 PST 2019

I'm working with PostgreSQL with PostGIS. Currently I just have a view with a table with geometry joined to a table with data. This so happens to be parcels (geometry) and parcels (data). I did see and tried this post:http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapguide-3-0-Postgre-view-problem-td5298765.html
and this:https://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/08/using-fdo-schema-overrides.html
but here's my problems with the two solutions given:The PSQL query to search the table doesn't work (error on the line with "EXECUTE...")The FDO Toolbox returns an error while exporting the configuration leaving me with an incomplete and therefore, unusable XML file.
Eventually, the view described above will be replaced with one with a spatial join, so I do need the FDO override to work.

Here's the schemas in the database

PostGIS [database]|--public
|--tiger|--tiger-data|--topology

Here's the error that FDO Toolbox gives me:

Thanks,
Ethan