[mapguide-users] PostGIS view with a join not selectable

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:11:15 PST 2019

Hi techdude1996,

How about doing the following steps:

1. Create temporal database, and create a "Table" with the same fields and
field types and set up a primary key properly.

2. Use the FDO Toolbox to generate a usable XML text/file for the table.

3. Replace the table name in XML to the name of your spatial view and load
from the target database.

I think it should work. I am a SQL Server user, but it's how I resolve the
issue of SQL Server Spatial view cannot be selected on MapGuide.

Cheers,
Reno