[mapguide-users] PostGIS view with a join not selectable

techdude1996 techrules08041 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 10:59:34 PST 2019

Thanks for your help. I ended up just removing the extra extensions that I
wasn't using (postgis_topology, postgis_tiger_geocoder, postgis_sfcgal) and
dropped the corresponding schemas. When I did that, I was able to export the
configuration for the PostGIS database with no errors. I then edited the XML
and put it into Maestro.

I now have a new problem (still very related to this). I'm able to "select"
the parcel and read all the data, but when I select A parcel, I get ALL the
parcels (8k+ features).

Thanks,
Ethan