[mapguide-users] PostGIS view with a join not selectable

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:20:11 PST 2019

I have same problems and this is not related to schema override.
I have created layers based on views with joins and selection work as it
should.
For me it happens also for layers which feature source are tables without
any join.
Try to create new map and use same problematic layer, I have tried and then
selection works, but not always. Sometimes I create new layer and then it
start working.
This is strange and not fully understandable why its  happens, its a bit
random.

Kajar