[mapguide-users] Duplicate Labels using TileSetdefinition.

maherich maherich at gis-services.sk
Wed Mar 27 07:53:12 PDT 2019

Hi,
we have got a layer with lines and automaticaly placed labels for these
lines.
When publishing map using Tilesetdefinition, we get our labels for each
tile, which has a consequence that there are more then one label per line on
the map.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t375240/tileset.jpg>
The map published as MapDefinition without tiling is rendered and displayed
correctly.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t375240/mapdefinition.jpg>
I think its because each tile is rendered separately a therefore the label
is generated in each tile. Is there any way to change the way tiles are
being generated?
Now the only way how can I achieve the right rendering for tiles is
converting the labels to a point feature class.
Martin