[mapguide-users] Fusion Error - MGOS 3.1.2

MHerel mike.herel at gmail.com
Wed May 15 05:58:24 PDT 2019

Hello,

We are experiencing fusion errors randomly in MGOS 3.1.2

The unfortunate part is that there is very little information to go on at
this point. The errors are as follows:

Example 1:

Error Details:
Script error.

Stack Trace:
 - ? at  (line: 0)

Source:
( url that launches the map using the new index.php format)

Example 2:

Error Details:
SystemError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON
data

Stack Trace:
 - ? at http://.../mapguide/fusion/lib/fusionSF-compressed.js (line: 34)

I know this is not much to go on but I thought we should put it out there in
case others may be seeing similar issues.

Any thoughts on this one would be appreciated.

 Thanks,
  Mike