[mapguide-users] Fusion Error - MGOS 3.1.2

MHerel mike.herel at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:01:51 PDT 2019

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the feedback. We are indeed hiding the overview map. I will check
how I did it and try your method.

I got another clue when this issue popped up again today. I attempted to
open the site with Maestro and got an error that it couldn't create a
session or something similar. Using that info I found another post of yours
about updating the serverconfig.ini to bump up the max sessions. Another
option to try.

Thanks again. Your expertise is always appreciated.

Cheers,

  Mike