[mapguide-users] Coordinate transformation from CSRS to LL84

Benoit Begin bbegin at geomapgis.ca
Sun Nov 24 06:33:51 PST 2019

This actually doesn't work properly due to the fact that the source
projection requires specific grid shifts for the transformation that aren't
provided by the Mentor coordinate system library.

There is an example of how to do it inside of Autodesk Civil 3D here:
https://blogs.rand.com/civil/2013/10/imaginit-utilities-for-civil-3d-coordinate-systems.html

I suppose the question becomes how to use the parameter for custom
projection libraries that is inside the serverconfig.ini ? It doesn't appear
to be documented, but perhaps my Google-fu failed us.

Is the easier way to add projections to Mapguide to edit a Map 3D's mentor
files and overriding Mapguide's with the entire folder?

Cheers!