[mapguide-users] CORS Error with IE (11) and Edge Only

Benoit Begin bbegin at geomapgis.ca
Wed Oct 23 12:08:22 PDT 2019

A little bit ago, I remember OpenStreetMap started automatically redirecting
from http to https. Like if you navigate to
http://b.tile.openstreetmap.org/19/262144/262143.png you will notice you get
sent off to https automatically. I know this caused issues with Safari and
actually returned "pink images" since it made it invalid images due to "too
many redirections".

You could try to edit the OpenLayers.js file in your fusion deployment and
replace http://a.tile.openstreetmap.org, http://b.tile.openstreetmap.org and
http://c.tile.openstreetmap.org to be https://

I'm not sure if it'd fix your problem, but it's a fairly quick fix to
attempt.

Regards!