[mapguide-users] FW: Migration/Upgrade to Mapguide

Sebastian Morton sebastianm at responza.com
Wed Feb 5 17:27:37 PST 2020

Hello everyone, we're currently in the middle of decommissioning a Server 2008 box running Mapguide 2.2. We would like to upgrade to 3.0.1 on Server 2016 which looks supported.

Could someone tell me how to complete this migration while preserving any changes made by the company to the source maps?

The employee who set this up no longer is with us and this has become a thorn in our side to get working on updated operating systems.

Thank you so much,

Sebastian Morton
Information Technology Manager
Responza, IT Management for Small & Medium Organizations
655 S Orcas St |  Suite 220  |  Seattle, WA 98108
Phone: 206-785-9920
http://www.responza.com<http://www.responza.com/>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Responza is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.