[mapguide-users] Troubleshooting Poor Performance in MapGuide 2.5.1.x

Justin Lowe justin at axiomnh.com
Thu Feb 13 06:02:10 PST 2020

New to the mailing list - hoping that someone may be able to offer some
assistance. We have a legacy installation of MG 2.5.1.7768 on Windows
Server 2012 R2 that we are maintaining for a client. Recently, we've
encountered performance issues with MapGuide and I am trying to
troubleshoot - mgdefault.cfm load time has gone from approximately 6-8
seconds to over 70 seconds.

System resource usage and network latency/bandwidth have been ruled out. I
have installed FusionReactor (since we are not on an enterprise license of
CF) to try to get some insight into the issue. My knowledge of CF is
relatively limited, though. Server/service restarts had no effect.

Can anyone provide guidance on what my next steps should be to
identify/resolve the problem?

Thanks in advance.