[mapguide-users] mapguide-react-layout 0.13 released

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:50:09 PST 2020

Hi All,

I've put out a new release of mapguide-react-layout.

Download:

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-react-layout/releases/tag/v0.13.1

Summary of changes detailed in my blog post.

https://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2020/02/announcing-mapguide-react-layout-013.html

If you have been following my dev diaries, you will know that this will be
the last release of mapguide-react-layout in its current form, as I will be
re-branding and re-focusing the project to become a generic and
general-purpose web map viewer with MapGuide support still being
first-class, but now optional.

Bugfix releases of 0.13.x will still be made and released as the need
arises.

- Jackie