[mapguide-users] Shape Layer Issue

liglio.pessoal at nexxa.com.br liglio.pessoal at nexxa.com.br
Wed Jun 24 07:06:59 PDT 2020

Hi Jackie,

I receive several read only shapes files in a timely way (5 minutes), and my app has a timer (10 seconds) that continually is showing those files at 5 minutes range, but very often there is no file to show. So, it causes a FDO error. I also notice an continually increase of mapguide server memory usage, maybe because of this error.

I must keep this layer visible to appear in my custom layer control  of visibility (or maybe there is another way to do it?).

Regards,

  Liglio