[mapguide-users] Web components on same server

Charl Jameson Beukes cbeukes at nous.co.za
Tue May 5 02:03:17 PDT 2020

HI Philip,

Not having full in depth knowledge of this I think the Web component is the least of the worries.
The web component can be mapped to various drive locations over numerous ports.
The real problem comes in with the server component where environmental variables are stored and pointed.
I guess you would have to go and change quite a lot of files under the hood to have multiple Environmental variables for your different versions of MGOS installed.
Again, I might be wrong here.

Regards
Charl