[mapguide-users] does MapGuide display circle geometries?

_Jon_ jrizzo at Langan.com
Thu Nov 5 07:51:57 PST 2020

Real world coordinates are actually what is difficult when you are dealing
with floor plan information.  Sure, it is easy enough to move and rotate the
data to its actual position, but once you do this, viewing it in the
original "building north" rotation does not seem an easy (or even possible?)
feat to accomplish with mapguide.  I mean, if you want to view the floor
plan information in its real world position, then I suppose real world
coordinates are great, but that's not generally how users like to see this
type of information.