[mapguide-users] Is SQL Server GeometryCollection supported?

_Jon_ jrizzo at Langan.com
Thu Nov 5 07:59:14 PST 2020

I have been having difficulty viewing data that is stored in SQL Server as a
GeometryCollection.  If the collection is split up into its component
LINESTRING, COMPOUNDCURVE and CIRCULARSTRING elements I can see them just
fine but I don't see anything when these features are stored in a
collection.  Is GeometryCollection supported, and if so, is there a trick to
using this type of geometry with mapguide?