[mapguide-users] Is SQL Server GeometryCollection supported?

Gordon Luckett gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Nov 5 10:40:15 PST 2020

I haven't experienced problems with MapGuide viewing them, but I definitely
have had issues with ArcGIS.

I usually write a trigger or manually update like this in SQL Server:

update  [dbo].[lot_lines]
set Geom= Geom.CurveToLineWithTolerance(0.01,0)
where Geom.STGeometryType() = 'CompoundCurve'

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>