[mapguide-users] Raw GeoJson in MapGuide 4.0

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:38:06 PST 2020

> 1. How to enter specific properties in the properties form field? I tried
> using commas, semicolons and blanks but this didn't work. Using none or
> one
> property is working.

This is a bit awkward, but the delimiter is actually the tab character (ref:
https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-maestro/blob/master/OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI/Http/RequestBuilder.cs#L554)

> 2. Ho to request a specific BBOX. Do I have to use a spatial filter in the
> filter form field

Yes, you have to pass a FDO spatial filter to the FILTER parameter, so
something to the effect of: "GeomProperty INTERSECTS GeomFromWkt('WKT of the
bbox polygon')"

Also don't forget to set VERSION=4.0.0 and CLEAN=1, otherwise you'll get the
ugly JSON that this operation previously served in the past

- Jackie