[mapguide-users] Raw GeoJson in MapGuide 4.0

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu Nov 12 04:14:17 PST 2020

Thanks Jackie,

it's a bit awkward indeed, but the comment in your code kind of makes sense
when someone is really using a comma or semicolon in a property name.

Nevertheless I couldn't get it to work via the form. I tried "\t" but when
submitting the form it was translated to "%5Ct". I copied the url from the
developertools an replaced this with "\t". Didn't work either! I then put
the url in encodeUrl()-methode to encode it and finallay worked. "\t" was
translated to "%09" (the encoding for the tab character).

I appreciate your help,
Gunter