[mapguide-users] Mapguide React

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:57:46 PDT 2021

Hello Maria,

An application definition (for the most part) works with both Fusion and
mapguide-react-layout viewers. It's just that MapGuide Maestro by default
will only preview with the Fusion viewer because it does not know about
your mapguide-react-layout viewer.

I've updated the getting started page for the MapGuide Maestro setup
you need to do to unlock the ability to preview with the
mapguide-react-layout viewer.

Hope that helps.

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hi,

I seem to be lost, i have maestro  ver 6.0.270 and i download the mapguide
react viewer zip and placed it on my C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\viewer

i also have the shebouygan sample up and running.

But when i followed the steps to run the react layout, i cant seem to
create a react application definition, whenever i add new resource, the
only avaliable appdefinition i can create is fusion. and it always uses the
template on the fusion folder. Was i doing something wrong?

I am trying to follow steps here

mapguide-react-layout
<https://jumpinjackie.github.io/mapguide-react-layout/#/GETTING_STARTED?id=_2-create-an-application-definition>

mapguide-react-layout

Description
<https://jumpinjackie.github.io/mapguide-react-layout/#/GETTING_STARTED?id=_2-create-an-application-definition>

hope someone can help me out.

Thanks

 Regards,

Maria

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo