[mapguide-users] fusion error in google chrome

Hadis Alinia hadissaalinia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:23:12 PDT 2022

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Can you specify where I need to change the
links to the xyz version? I am adding the commercial maps in Mapguide
Maestro under child maps with the google API I have.
I have the following scripts in my application definition XML :

" <OpenStreetMapScript>
http://www.openstreetmap.org/openlayers/OpenStreetMap.js
</OpenStreetMapScript>
    <GoogleScript>https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=API