[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.1.0 and PostgreSQL v14

GNEMMI Ludovic LGNEMMI at rgd.fr
Wed Sep 14 03:19:24 PDT 2022

Hi List,
We have been using Mapguide (3.1.0) for a very long time with great satisfaction with Oracle Spatial and PostgreSQL/PostGIS as datasource.
We would now like to connect to PostgreSQL version 14. This does not seem technically possible since the version of the Postgre SQL client (libpq.dll) used by Mapguide  is lower than 10. So I would like to know if I could install a newer version of the postgre client with our version 3.1 of Mapguide?
Thanks for your Help
Ludovic