[mapguide-users] mapserver2017 + mgReact-0.14.8 Error - Unexpected token '<', "

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:52:10 PDT 2023

Thank u Jack,

I will try to describe the problem in more detail.

If we run the Sheboygan.FlexibleLayouts.TurquoiseYellow.App...

> The App's url - https://[myserverip]/mapserver2017
/viewer/sidebar.html?resource=Library....

1. If resource parameter is not set, we get
[image: image.png]
2. If resource
= Library://Samples/Sheboygan/FlexibleLayouts/TurquoiseYellow.ApplicationDefinition
>> For *Chrom *& *Eadg*: Unfortunately there is no request failed nore
javascript error on the console.
Attached file is the Network *.Har files
>> In *Firefox*: We get massage - *An error occurred during startup*
JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

With Warnings only
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. blueprint.css:1
Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-transition-duration’. Declaration
dropped. _card.scss:84:26
Error in parsing value for ‘transition-duration’. Declaration dropped.
_card.scss:84:26
Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-transition-delay’. Declaration dropped.
_react-transition.scss:31:11
Error in parsing value for ‘transition-delay’. Declaration dropped.
_react-transition.scss:31:11
Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-transition-delay’. Declaration dropped.
_react-transition.scss:31:11
Error in parsing value for ‘transition-delay’. Declaration dropped.
_react-transition.scss:31:11
Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-transition-delay’. Declaration dropped.
_react-transition.scss:64:11
[...]
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:127:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:127:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-clear’. Ruleset ignored due to
bad selector. _editable-text.scss:105
Unknown property ‘-moz-outline-radius’. Declaration dropped. _mixins.scss
:77:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-outline-radius’. Declaration dropped. _controls.scss
:261:6
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:177:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:270:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:127:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:127:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:142:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:146:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:151:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:177:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:173:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:173:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:227:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:233:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:237:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:242:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:270:2
Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:247:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:127:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:127:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:173:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:173:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-clear’. Ruleset ignored due to
bad selector. _input.scss:26
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:173:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’. Ruleset
ignored due to bad selector. _common.scss:173:2
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-expand’. Ruleset ignored due to
bad selector. _html-select.scss:31
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. _icons.scss
:16:2
Error while fetching an original source: unsupported protocol for sourcemap
request
webpack://MapGuide/node_modules/@blueprintjs/core/src/components/tree/_tree.scss
Source URL:
webpack://MapGuide/node_modules/@blueprintjs/core/src/components/tree/_tree.scss

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 14 ביוני 2023 ב-15:04 מאת ‪Jackie Ng‬‏ <‪
jumpinjackie at gmail.com‬‏>:‬