[mapguide-users] Authentification doesn't work

frdl at free.fr frdl at free.fr
Mon Jan 15 23:13:59 PST 2024

Hi,

I recently tried to install mapguide 4.0.0.1 on a Professionnal Windows 10 for my company. Up until then, we used a linux server for that, but I had to fetch the data on the windows server for our users to have the same experience as they're used to. However, logging in, even as Administrator, doesn't work. It gives back an error "Authentification failed. Please enter a valid username and password."

Just to be sure, I uninstalled everything, rebooted, reinstalled Mapguide leaving every default option (ip adress, port, packages...), and I still get the same authentication error. Could that be related to ports or something like that ?

Thanks,
Francois