[mapguide-psc] RFC process...

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Nov 1 15:01:08 EST 2006

Jason,

This mostly looks good. However I would like the PSC document to remain
fairly rigid because in essence that document represents our by-laws.
How about if we take this softer, kinder, gentler documentation and put
it on a separate How to Create an RFC page that will provide links to
the templates and the existing/previous RFCs?

Bob