[mapguide-psc] MapGuide Release Process - proposal

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 26 21:11:03 EDT 2006

I don't know how others feel about this, but I would like an escape valve of being able to ship a minor release with known bugs if they are minor functionality and major effort to fix, and are discovered after a second RC.  I don't want to get stuck in the "wait until it's perfect" trap.  At some point, you have to shoot the engineer ;)

Jason