[mapguide-psc] MapGuide's 1st RFC!

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 31 14:29:16 EST 2006

I am normally a big fan of backwards compatibility too, but I really
don't see this as a big issue.  Perhaps if the tool just spits out an
appropriate message if called with incorrect parameters?

Then again, windows users are most likely used to the / style of
adding parameters so perhaps that makes it worthwhile supporting both?

Paul