[mapguide-psc] MapGuide's 1st RFC!

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Oct 31 14:08:42 EST 2006

I agree with Frank in that keeping it backwards compatible with the older
command line parameters while in the future only documenting the new ones
would be the best.  There are many references, mostly in archived messages
in the mapguide-users mailing list, to the current parameter syntax that new
users are bound to run across (and try to use) when doing research.

Regarding the RFC format, that seems to work very well.

Andy

  _____