Problems with selection

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Thu Apr 20 12:05:54 EDT 2006

Has anyone experienced problems with features not highlighting after selection?  The data appears in the Properties frame, but the feature isn't highlighted.  Plus, the bottom of the map states 1 feature selected.  It's only on my parcel polygon layer.   My other polygon layers select and highlight fine.  Weird.

Another thing I noticed was when I had a feature selected from this layer, if I go to zoom out or pan, the map locks up and does nothing unless I unselect the feature.

- Juan