[mapguide-users] Layer Groupings, Andy can you help?

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Fri Jun 30 11:29:32 EDT 2006

Thank you, I got it!

Pictures can, and do tell a thousands compelling stories.

Just showing the two screenshots convinced me that no additional
configurations were needed.

I had to focus on trying to figure out why I could not see any of the buttons.

Evidently, since I was logging into our server via the remote desktop
connections, the screen got compressed and some icons, including the
button was hidden.

I played around till I found an edge and dragged it to the left to
make the button visible.

Special "thank you" to all that contributed.