Page cannot be found

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Tue Mar 21 10:56:25 EST 2006

Hello,

I recently uninstalled the preview version of MapServer and I am trying
to get started with RC1 of MapGuide and I'm stuck.  Could somebody here
help me out?  I installed MapGuide Server and also installed the Web
Server Extensions using the IIS Configuration (Windows Server 2003, IIS
6, .NET development).  I tested the Map Agent, and the XML document was
returned correctly.  However, when I try to test the Site Administrator,
I go to the URL http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php but the
browser reports "The page cannot be found".  I verified that this file
exists on the web server at this path, and that annonymous access is
allowed.  In addition, if I try to test the Web Server Extensions, I get
the server error:

Compilation Error
required to service this request. Please review the following specific
error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'OSGeo' could
not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
reference?)

Source Error:

Line 19: <%@ Import Namespace="System.Collections.Specialized" %>
Line 20: <%@ Import Namespace="System.IO" %>
Line 21: <%@ Import Namespace="OSGeo.MapGuide" %>
Line 22:
Line 23: <script runat="server">int forDwf=0;</script>

Source File: C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\ajaxviewer
.aspx    Line: 21

Can anybody tell me what I have done wrong or what I should check to fix
this?  Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Jon Rizzo
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.