[mapguide-users] ODBC problem...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Nov 7 14:41:03 EST 2006

Sadly, no....I've even tried reversing them, incase the FDO was
backwards for some reason. But I can't even see anything in the Layer
preview....which should mean that it's a bigger problem than just
swapped coords.

James:  With the previous ODBC FDO, I did have my points showing
up....but I do remember that as soon as I tried to do a join, my points
vanished. I'd bet that if you removed your join, your maps wouldn't be
empty any more. My work around has been to simply abandon the ODBC FDO
until it gets to a point at which it's usable.....I had thought that
maybe it was there by now, but it's looking like it's not quite there yet.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*