[mapguide-users] Buffer Tool

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Tue Nov 7 14:33:12 EST 2006

Kalpesh,

Does this happen on every polygon you work with?   I haven't experienced
this when performing buffers against our parcels, but we haven't gone
against a whole lot.  Are you using your own coordinate system?  We use
a State Plane system and it seems to work fine.  However, we are using
Mapguide Enterprise.

Juan Butler - Senior Programmer/Analyst
GIS Applications
Pinellas County Information Systems
jpbutler at pinellascounty.org

Please note: All mail sent to and from Pinellas County Government is
subject to the Public Records Law of Florida.