N-Tier Configuration Setup?

Buscher, Shane Shane.Buscher at nngco.com
Mon Nov 13 09:15:07 EST 2006

How do you configure an application to utilize a mapguide site server on
a different machine than where the web app is?  I've got the Sheboygen
.NET sample application up and running on a machine running both the app
and site server.  However, I can't figure out how to point the app to
site server running on a different machine behind the same firewall.  In
the sample app, there is a webconfig.ini where it looks like you can map
the site server's ip.  I can't get this to work though.  I also noticed
there is a webconfig.ini that gets placed in the default 'www' web
extension directory.  We do use a proxy server.

Regards,

Shane

We think in generalities, but live in detail.
-Alred North Whitehead