USE PRINT LAYOUT CODE

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Mon Nov 20 11:56:15 EST 2006

If you have a moment, could you help find the code for using the
print layout function when plotting to DWF? We are using MGE.

We can plot to DWF ok but we cannot use the function "use print layout".
This function creates a nice legend in the dwf.

Here is the error we get.

Resource was not found: Library://SGI_Print_Layout.PrintLayout

Resource was not found: Library://SGI_Print_Layout.PrintLayout Exception
occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 476 in
file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManag
er.cpp

thanks!