DWF Viewer Zoom and Select problem

Markus Roth m.roth at gds-team.de
Mon Nov 27 03:57:19 EST 2006

Hello,

I have the following problem with the DWF Viewer:
After a zoom to a coordinate with ZoomToView I want to select an object and zoom to it with
ExecuteMapAction(10). The whole procedur should be started in the task pane with one
button click. Indeed, he zooms to the given coordinate but the object isnt selected.
After the ZoomToView the Object is visible in the Map but not selected.
Only if I click my Button the second time the Object gets selected and the zoom has been carried out.
I have already tried to store the map after the ZoomToView and refresh the map. But without success.
He always selects after I click the Button the second time.

Has anyone an idea what I have to do that the whole procedure works with only one button click?